The Rules for the Award
Thank the blogger who nominated you
List 11 facts about yourself
Answer the questions from the blogger who nominated you
Nominate minimum 11 bloggers for the award
I want to offer my thanks & appreciation to Lee-Anne from Just me please for nominating me for this award.
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and read my posts. I’m grateful for your support and encouragement!
11 Facts About Me:
- I love food.
- I love natural thing such as creating everything I can by myself.
- I hate shopping, fashion, superficial thing.
- I enjoy meeting with people and know about their culture, life and their stories.
- I love to cook and it used to be my job too.
- My favorite drink is champagne as I come from the region in France where we are making it. Part of my family are “vignerons” (definition here)
- I hate rain. I guess I’m not living in the right country at the moment…
- I lived in a few countries and always enjoy to renew my living way to adapt to the country’s culture.
- I love when things are organized, with guidelines and rules
- I guess that I’m kind of OCD even if I don’t want to admit it!
- Even all my bad habits, I’m still love having fun and laugh as much as I can.
My Questions to answer:
- Do you prefer coffee or tea?
I love green Tea! I used to be a coffee drinker (like 2 liters per day) but I stopped it about 2 years ago. It was a choice for healthy reason. Now I really do enjoy my green tea. My favorite will always be minty green tea. After 1 pm, I’m dedicated to herbal teas.
- What is your favorite topic of conversation?
I don’t have a favorite topic for my conversation. I always adapt to the person that I’m talking to. I think I have this thirst of knowledge that push me to interest myself to everything and listen well to learn more!
- Where did you go on your last vacation?
I’m back home (France) to visit my family and friends.
- Do you collect souvenirs or memorabilia when you travel? If so, what do you bring home?
I’m not the kind of person who is living in the past. I have my own memories in my head. It can be a wrong choice since anyone can lost his memory tho!
- Are you a ‘morning’ or ‘evening’ person?
It’s a tricky question! I love to wake up early to have time to do many things but I’m an owl as I’m very efficient during the evening. I would say that I’m not a afternoon person! At that time, I would rather to have a nap.
My questions for the blogs that I’m nominating:
- What is your favorite moment in life?
- What is your favorite color and why?
- Are you chic or pyjamas?
- What is your favorite meal?
- Book/ computer/ TV or parties/ meetings. And why?